Rental Rate – Rental rates on all apartments are market rates as listed below.
Efficiency Apartments: $385.00
One-bedroom Apartments: $506.00
Remodeled One-bedroom Apartments: $581.00
Click here to see how your rent is determined if you qualify for Section 8 subsidy: How your rent is determined…
Hugh Ash Manor is remodeling some of its one bedroom apartments with new kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, flooring and carpet making a very modern and extremely beautiful new apartment. These apartments, when available, will rent for $581 per month. Please indicate on your application if you would want to be considered for one of these.
- Section 8 (Rent Supplement) Program (HUD sponsored) – If you have a very low annual income and you have very limited assets, you may be eligible for rent supplement. For further information and placement on the rent supplement program waiting list, contact the project manager. All applicants and participants must have a Social Security Number in order to be eligible for HUD’s Multifamily Housing rental assistance programs.
- First Month’s Rental Rate – Prorated according to date of possession.
- Pets – Dogs & Cats fewer than 15 lbs. are eligible for residency with a $300 total security deposit & Pet Lease.
- Utilities – All utilities (except telephone) are included in the rent.
- Enhanced TV (~40 Channels) – included in rental charge
- Laundry – Laundry room with card operated machines are located on floors 2 through 7.
- Parking facilities – FREE
Hugh Ash Manor is a non-smoking, residential facility, including around the building.
*Adjusted Monthly Income is gross monthly income less an allowance for regular medical expenses.
Back to top
- Age – Single persons age 60 or over. Couples with one person age 60 or over.
- Health – Residents must be in good physical and mental health and be well qualified to manage apartment living. Residents must also be able to care for their own needs, as nursing care and food services are not provided.
- References – Our applicants are screened for qualities of character, good neighborliness and their ability to take care of their personal and financial needs. Criminal background checks are part of the admission process.
- Income – This project (202) is designed for senior citizens of moderate income. The Basic Rental Rate is set by HUD and includes all utilities. For couples, the incomes are added together to determine eligibility. The maximum verified gross annual income allowed is:
- Single: $31,300
- Couple: $35,750
- Minimum Lease – One year
We appreciate your interest in renting an apartment at Hugh Ash Manor. To apply, each household member should sign, date, and return in person the completed application below. Also, please provide us with proof of citizenship (such as a copy of your birth certificate), picture ID, social Security card, and income statement(s) for each member of your household.
We can receive your applications between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.